As a teacher in training, the YBR yoga program can bring the simple techniques of mindful and relaxed presence into every moment of the day. Students will begin to feel more connected to their bodies once again and to the people in their lives. A feeling of joyful aliveness begins to permeate your being and your relationships improve and flourish. Classes for teacher trainers in yoga is start in October and will run into May.
Books: Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Mathews (February, 2013)
Light on Yoga B.K.S Iyengar (.Schocken)
Bhagavadata Gita: Stephen Mitchell
1. 90% attendances is mandatory
2. Student projects - Select date and times for pre-February projects
3. Homework emailed to Robin Soll
4. Seva-4 hours
5. Meditation practice
6. Module Sheets/student profile20 class cards 4/14
7. Practicum Requirements (15 hours)
10 hours of teaching-minimum of 5 with a mentor (class)
5 hours -minimum 3 in a regular class situation
Certificates will be handed out after completion of all course work.
Student Assessment Process:
1. Final testing and evaluation-Both written and practical
2. Asana knowledge through homework and study sheets
3. Keeping Journal-spiritual and asana practice
4. Individual mentoring by your choice of teacher throughout YIT
1. Sacred space and confidentiality
2. Communication and sharing is understanding of communication in reference to teacher and materials
3. What are Yoga Philosophy and Lifestyle-Self Realization?
1. Due on first day of class $1,125.00
2. Second payment February 1 $637.50
3. Third payment due on April 1 $637.50
4, 20 classes needed for practical
5. Cost Of Books $150 (included)
4. Financial contract signed on April 8th. Day of orientation for September start date of training.
Give your loved one private lesson and yoga
packages for three private lessons at $174 and five for $280 discounted.
Sign-up using the form on the website or call us at 609-440-0824to take advantage of this exclusive offer. We are offering a yoga membership monthly for $40.
My yoga practice benefited greatly from Yoga By Robin - they are the best at what they do and make you feel right at home.
Jane Smith -
Sign Up Today!
We have classes designed to accommodate every skill level. Calll us or Sign up for a class today!.Contact Us
We strive to provide a variety of classes at times that fit your schedule. Learn more about our classes.Read More